Packaging Innovations (NEC) Exhibtion Prize Draw Terms & Conditions 2022
Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by Roberts Mart Ltd.
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age who visit the Roberts Mart stand at the 2022 Packaging Innovations exhibition at the NEC on 25th and 26th May 2022 and present a completed Entry form.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per person is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
- To enter the prize draw simply visit the Roberts Mart stand and present a completed prize draw entry card for a chance to open the ‘safe’ using the featured combination.
- Winners (those with the successful ‘safe’ combination) will win one of a range of prizes (see below). One prize description piece at a time will be placed in the safe at random.
- The prizes will be awarded on a first come, first served basis and once all of the prizes have been claimed the prize draw will end.
- The prizes will be:
- 2 Ipads
- 2 Pairs of Airpods
- 5 Copies of The Rubbish Book – A Complete Guide to recycling
- 5 Kindles
- 20 x £10 Charity donations
- Roberts Mart use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
- The winning ‘combinations’ will be issued at random.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Roberts Mart regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
Receipt of the prize
- Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Roberts Mart for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
- All entrants may apply for details of the winning participants by contacting us at email@example.com
- An announcement of the winners first name and place of work will be made on the Roberts Mart website.
Limitation of Liability
- Roberts Mart does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or winning a prize.
- On receipt, all responsibilities relating to any warranties of the prizes (where relevant) are that of the prize winner.
- Roberts Mart reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.