Logistics and Distribution Controller
Provide professional and efficient administrative support and people management to the warehouse management team to ensure internal and external customer service excellence.
Support managing the goods flow pipe line for finished goods from production to dispatch for both Roberts Mart, Felnex and Extrusion warehouse.
- Administer dispatch process
- Investigate stock discrepancies
- Work with 3rd party transport
- Monitor outbound delivery schedules
- Manage and file all paperwork to ensure compliance to ISO, and FSC
- Collate date for KPI reporting daily
- Control of daily inventory checks across Felnex
- Support with RTW and investigation interviews
- Monthly stock checks
- Completion of daily reports/KPI’s
- Attend team meetings as and when required
- Conduct verbal/ and written handovers as requested
Health and Safety
- Carry out racking inspections when required
- Complete near miss reporting
- Understand your responsibilities to maintain a safe working environment
Promote and support the key values of Roberts Mart
- Continuous learning
- Quality and customer satisfaction
- Sharing a ‘can do’ attitude
- Pushing boundaries
Skills, Capabilities and Attributes
- Excellent Communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage and prioritise a busy and varied workload.
- Ability to work both efficiently and effectively alone, as well as part of a large and varied team.
- Ability to work calm under pressure.
- Willingness to learn and a strong desire to develop and grow within the organisation.
- Have experience building relationships and liaising with stakeholders.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Positive Work Ethic
- Team working skills
- Quick learner
- Attention to detail
- Logistics background ideally
- Forklift licence would be ideal
- Customer Service experience
- Stock control experience