Key Account Manager
The key account manager will be responsible for handling the most important customer accounts for the business as directed by the Head of Sales. The key account manager will be the lead point of contact for all key account matters allocated to them, anticipate the customer’s needs, and work with the various touchpoints and stakeholders within the business to ensure deadlines for the customer are met.
• Support of key accounts.
• Maintenance of business relationships with key accounts.
• Optimisation of customer processes to support the business objectives.
• General sales tasks and sales review as directed by Head of Sales.
• Maintain and update a healthy sales pipeline – have at least 10 real prospects at any point in time.
• Strong knowledge of the flexibles sector.
• Experience and background of managing medium and large key accounts.
• Possess an analytical mindset.
• Strategic thinker.
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
• Ability to work independently or as part of a close knit team.