Experienced Warehouse Operative
Excellent opportunity to join our warehouse department on a rotating shift pattern (Monday to Friday). A minimum of two years’ experience of operating FLT Counterbalance, Reach & Pedestrian Pallet Trucks is essential.
Working Hours :
Week 1: 06.00 a.m. to 14.00 p.m. (Monday to Friday)
Week 2: 14.00 p.m. to 22.00 p.m. (Monday to Friday)
Week 3: 22.00 p.m. to 06.00 a.m. (Monday to Friday)
• Maintaining safety, environmental, quality and hygiene standards at all times.
• Reporting any accidents, incidents or near misses, in a timely manner.
• Excellent time management and communication skills
• Comfortable working as part of a team.
• Experience of using warehouse management tools, such as SAP.
• Ensuring daily safety checks are completed, reporting any defects to Line Manager
• Operating fork lift trucks to safely load and unload materials from racking.
• Locating and moving pallets of finished product and loading trailers ready for delivery to our customers.
• Operating PPT to deliver materials to production departments.
• Operating PPT to remove finished goods from production departments.