Experienced Warehouse Operative
Excellent opportunity to join our warehouse department on a rotating shift pattern (Monday to Friday). A minimum of two years’ experience of operating Reach & Pedestrian Pallet Trucks is essential.
Working Hours :
Week 1: 06.00 a.m. to 14.00 p.m. (Monday to Friday)
Week 2: 14.00 p.m. to 22.00 p.m. (Monday to Friday)
Week 3: 22.00 p.m. to 06.00 a.m. (Monday to Friday)
• Maintaining safety, environmental, quality and hygiene standards at all times.
• Reporting any accidents, incidents or near misses, in a timely manner.
• Excellent time management and communication skills
• Comfortable working as part of a team.
• Experience of using warehouse management tools, such as SAP.
• Ensuring daily safety checks are completed, reporting any defects to Line Manager
• Operating fork lift trucks to safely load and unload materials from racking.
• Locating and moving pallets of finished product and loading trailers ready for delivery to our customers.
• Operating PPT to deliver materials to production departments.
• Operating PPT to remove finished goods from production departments.
Roberts Mart & Co Ltd operates a Preferred Supplier List (PSL) for recruitment agencies, which is reviewed periodically. We do not accept unsolicited CVs from agencies who are not part of our current PSL. Receipt of unsolicited CVs does not imply an introduction to Roberts Mart and will be considered property of Roberts Mart, therefore no ownership of such candidates will be given. We retain the right to pursue and hire such speculative candidates without any obligation to any third-party terms and conditions, even when these are submitted with the CV. We will not pay any agency fees associated with unsolicited third-party applications.
Should you wish to be considered as a supplier in the future or feel you have a niche skill set you can help with, then please send some company information to email@example.com naturally we receive a lot of calls and interest from agencies and as such we will only be in contact should we wish to discuss further. Unfortunately we will not be able to respond to all of you.