Customer Services Executive
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our customer services team with responsibility for looking after existing customers orders and enquiries. If you have the willingness to succeed, drive and ambition – for you and the Company – this could be an opportunity not to miss.
Full internal account management of agreed customer accounts ensuring full and efficient management along with targeted growth.
- Process and ensure customer orders are produced and delivered in the agreed delivery time.
- Ensure any held goods are delivered and invoiced within the agreed stock holding.
- General housekeeping of the agreed accounts to ensure all data and stocks are maintained and managed to the companies procedures.
- Work with Planning, Production and Warehouse to ensure all sales order delivery dates are met and advise customer of any late deliveries as soon as known.
- Work with the Studio to ensure all customer new artwork is received, checked and processed ready for a brief to be created to enable artwork and plates to be ordered from the supplier.
- Work with Technical for innovation and trials for the customers.
- Periodical produce correct and informative customer stock reports where and when required and send to the agreed customer contacts.
- Ensure that Quality Department have followed up the complaint and responded to the customer.
- Be the first line of support contact for all External Sales Managers providing them with full admin support for new account enquiries.
- Continue to demonstrate high levels of customer service at all times.
- Ensure high levels of communication with all stakeholders, and contribute to ensuring the company is viewed as a professional and highly creative business.
- Cover for holiday and sickness for other team members when required.
Please apply below with your CV with a covering letter and we will respond with more information.